Register Below for this upcoming Town Hall Meeting!
Prescription Drug and Heroin Epidemic
• Rising Epidemic in Bergen County on Prescription Drug and Heroin Use
• Presentation by both a recovering addict & parent of one
• Q & A session (You can submit questions in advance)
Tuesday, November 10th - 7:00pm ( doors open at 6:30pm)
Sheraton Crossroads in Mahwah
Panel will feature:
- Presentation by Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli
- Parent of Heroin Addict - Carole
- Recovering Addict - Steve
- Psychiatric nurse specializing in addiction: Dr. Brenda Marshall
- Law Enforcement: Chief James Batelli and Captain Steve Jaffe
- Bergen County Dept. of Health Services: Office of Alcohol & Drug Dependency
We will be offering a break out room with tables of resources and spokespeople.
Parents are invited before and after event to visit with each table, beginning at 6pm.