Making a Difference Together!
Stay tuned this upcoming year for announcements of dates and times. You can check our events calendar for the latest schedule.
MMA SPONSORED PROGRAMS:
The following are programs that are up for consideration for the upcoming 2016 MMA Event Schedule. Please let us know if there is something you would especially like to attend.
- Youth Leadership Academy
- Junior Police Academy
- Teenage Drinking and Drug Use Town Hall Meetings
- Chris Herren Motivational Speaker – Anti Drug
- Jesse’s Journey – Anti Drug
- Mahwah Substance Abuse Program
- 15-Minute Child Break Program: Talking to Your Kids About Drugs & Alcohol
- Mahwah Drug Awareness Resource Guide
- Teenage Anxiety & Depression Student and Parent Programs
- Dr. Michael J. Bradley’s “Yes, Your Teen is Crazy”
- CyberBullying Seminar
- Ryan’s Story: John Halligan’s message – Anti Bullying
- Rachel’s Challenge - Anti-Bullying Program
- Internet Safety Workshops
- Reflections: Teen Theatre Group Highlights Bullying
- PowerBack - Teenage Dating abuse education
- Dan Davis “The Messages We Send”
- Dr. Michael Fowlin
- Jeff Yalden’s Leadership Program
- Jacy Good
- Kevin Wanzer’s “One Laugh at a Time”
- Team Impact: Leadership Seminar
- Teen Truth Live
- Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Children’s Holiday Party
- Fit Club at Ramapo Ridge Middle School
- Red Ribbon Week Programs
- Summer Basketball League
- Roller Hockey League
*Mahwah Police Department is a nationally accredited Law Enforcement Agency through Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies.
The Mahwah Municipal Alliance is an innovative 501(c)3 non-profit collaborative community organization that helps to inspire the youth of Mahwah to become contributing, productive members of the community through courage, good decision making and physical & social development.